This Policy will be effective on the 14th day of March, 2019.
1. Information We Collect
(1) Information you give us
- We collect the information you give us when you using our services. And the kinds of information we collect depends on what services you use like below.
|Title of Service||Items to be collected|
|Internet Membership Service||Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, encoded identification information(CI), identification information of overlapped membership(DI) For minors, information of legal representatives(name, birth date, CI and DI of legal representatives)|
|Online Payment Service||Name, address, telephone number and email address Payment information including account number and card number, Delivery information including delivery address, name and contact information of recipient, information of bid, purchase and sale|
|Social Network Service||Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, address list(acquaintance) Information of place of taking pictures and date of creation of files Information of service use of members such as the type of contents watched or used by members, the persons interacting or sharing contents with members, frequencies and period of activities of members|
(2) Information Automatically Collected
- Besides of information directly provided by the users, we may collect information in the course that the users use our services
|Title of Service||Items to be collected|
|Device Information||Device identifier, operation system, hardware version, device set-up|
|Log Information||IP address, log data, use time, search word input by users, cookie and web beacon, service use duration|
|Location Information||Information of device location including specific geographical location detected through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi(limited to the region permissible under the laws)|
|Other Information||Preference, advertisement environment, visited pages regarding service use of users|
(3) Information from third-party sources
- We may collect additional information about you from publicly and commercially available sources(as permitted by law) and may combine that information with other information we receive from or about you. Also, we may collect your information from third-party social networking services when you connect with those services.
1. Information Use
We may use personal information from or about you for the following purposes:
(1) To manage users
- Identifying each users with user account and profile to manage each of them and provide personalized service for them.
(2) To provide requested product and service
- Delivering product/service you requested or perform a contract with you(ex. A/S, Refund, Shipping and etc)
- Providing information related to your request(ex. Technical notice, receipt, invoice, tracking number etc.)
(3) To improve user experience and our services
- Collecting user feedback, technical issues and monitor the way people use our product and services. Then analyzing these data to improve existing product/service and to plan new products and services that meet user needs and requirements.
(4) To provide personalized service
- Identifying preference and tendency of individual users based on their service/product usage data. Then provide personalized service to users or recommend service/product that the user might like
(5) To do marketing
- Sending customized or targeted advertisement/promotional message when there is an update in product/service or new version is released.
(6) To enhance security
- Detecting unauthorized, fraudulent use of our product/service and investigating violation of applicable law/legal obligation and our terms/policies.
2. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may share and collect your personal information through “cookies” or any other similar technologies. Cookies are small text file that website stores information in hard-disks of the your computer and there are many similar technologies such as web beacon, pixel and etc. These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services.
For more detailed explanation about cookies, please refer our cookies policy.
3. Information Sharing & Disclosure
We may share or disclose your personal information for the following cases:
(1) To service providers
(2) To third parties in connection with business deal
: When certain business deal(includes any merger, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy transaction or processes) requires, we may disclosure of your personal information to related third party.
(3) To third parties for law enforcement or legal request
: We may share your personal information to comply with the law or respond to legal request.
(4) To third parties with your consent
: When you request to share your personal information to certain third parties, we will follow your direction.
: In principle, we don’t knowingly collect and use personal information of children under the age of 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. If you are under 13, please don’t send us any personal information.
: We make reasonable effort(including physical, technical, organizational measures) to secure your personal information by protecting it from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification. However please understand that no website, internet based service, computer system is completely secured. Therefore, although we do our best to protect your personal information, we can’t guarantee the security of the information.
6. Data Retention
7. Your California Privacy Rights
: California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding bHaptics Inc.’s disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
: We have the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time and in such case, we will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of our website and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
9. Contact Information
: If you have any comments or questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org